In this blog post, I am showing you the upgrade process I performed on my Netgear Router Firmware.
1. Login to your NETGEAR Router via IP (192.168.1.1)
2. Username & Password (default).
3. The first page (index page) will show you that the firmware upgrade is required.
4. Click Yes and a new version will start downloading.
5. Next screen is the progress screen:
6. That`s it, the router will restart itself and then log back in:
The firmware upgrade is completed & this is the new UI for NETGEAR router after the upgrade to the new verison V22.214.171.124